Treasures Awesome Summer Program
311 Haverhill Street, Reading, MA, 01867
Director: Debby Alter
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Affordable flexible registration options of 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- You choose the days and the weeks you need.
- Children entering 1st grade – 5th grade may enroll in the TAS summer program.
- Limited CIT options are available for older children.
- Registration begins online on February 1st.
JAM-PACKED with FUN and EDUCATIONAL activities and field trips! Each week offers a new theme! To enhance daily field trips, our caring and dedicated professional teachers plan fun and educational activities including creative arts, journal writing, outdoor play, games, reading, drama, yoga, music & science. Flexible days and weeks, fun activities and field trips, caring educators, and educational activities all in a fun, summer setting…what could be better?
Registration begins on February 1st. Learn more about the 2023 program here.
Tuition is due upon enrollment. Tuition is due for each day and week including but not limited to holidays, illness, vacations, inclement weather, planned or unplanned absences. Tuition is due for covid related closings such as BOH mandated quarantine, mandated classroom or school closings.
TAS & Little Treasures Schoolhouse are a nut-free school. TAS Summer Program Closings – The week of Independence Day