We are happy to inform you about Little Treasures’s philosophies, policies, enrollment, and tuition. To visit our school, complete the form or call the school of your choice.
Little Treasures is a Nut free school
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Enrollment for Infants through Pre-K - Tours and Registration
- The Director will schedule a time for a phone call to explain our program to you and schedule an in-person tour of the school. Your child is welcomed and encouraged to attend. You will receive our registration form at the time of your visit.
- Our registration fee is $100 per child. The registration fee will only be deposited if we offer your family an opening at LTS and you accept the spot.
- You will receive an email to confirm your enrollment at LTS. A deposit equal to two weeks’ tuition will be due upon acceptance of the opening. The registration fee and two-week deposit are non-refundable once deposited. The two-week deposit will be credited to your account for your last two weeks of attendance at LTS.
- Typically, our openings are during the summer or the first week in September. Our registration for new families begins on the 3rd Monday in January each year.
- Infants (Lynnfield School Only) have open enrollment during the year.
- If we do not have an opening, and you chose to have your family added to our waitlist you will not need to give a registration fee or a deposit.
Playdate or Orientation
A few weeks before your child’s start date we will have a playdate. The playdate lasts about 45 minutes. The purpose of the playdate is for your child to meet their teacher and children in their classroom. Parents must stay on the premises during the playdate. If you have not already done so, you may return your child’s completed enrollment paperwork, spare clothes, physical, the record of immunizations, and lead test. For children in the full-day program, you may bring in diapers, wipes, and nap time materials. The Dept of EEC regulations do not allow siblings to attend playdates. Enrollment paperwork and Health Care documentation must be provided before your child’s start date.
- Infants & Toddlers (Lynnfield Location Only)- Children 6 weeks old – 3 years old may enroll in our Infant & Toddler programs.
- PreSchool Program – Children 2 years and 9 months may enroll in our Preschool program.
- PreKindergarten program – Children who are 4 years old by August 31st may enroll in our PreK program.
- TAS – Treasures After School Program (Reading Location only) – Children who are enrolled in Reading Public elementary schools may attend Treasures After School Program.
- TAS – February & April Vacation Programs and Special public school closing days. (Reading location only) – Children in grades Kindergarten – 5th grade.
- TAS – Treasures Awesome Summer Program (Reading Location Only) – Children entering 1st grade – 5th grade.
Admissions for TAS - Out of School Time Programs - Reading location only
Treasures After School Program
(TAS) * February and April Vacation Programs * Summer Program * Special Days for Reading Public School closings (Teacher in service, snow days)*
For program information, enrollment forms, tuition, and information about the programs, please visit the program pages under our Program tab.
New Year’s Day
Veteran’s Day (Professional Development Day)
Day after Thanksgiving